1. Only 14 hour van ride (you don’t have to drive if you don’t want to!)
2. SWANKY HOUSING. New dorm with BED, SHOWERS, AND A KITCHEN.
3. We work in a town with extreme financial need.
4. After our regular workday finishes, YOU GET TO PLAY WITH CHILDREN! We work the Labor School’s After School Program.
5. Melissa Grove is our chaperone!
6. INCREDIBLE VIEWS. We work, sleep, eat and live in the heart of the Appalachians.
7. You get to play with US. (Quincy and Masha) for a week. That’s gotta be worth something…